WE ARE OPEN!
Lavish Salon and Spa prides ourselves on fantastic hair, spa services, and great customer care.
Aveda concept salon.
The following is a list of specific procedures intended for our staff and guests to follow on a daily basis in order to maintain the safest environment possible.
· All guests must wear a mask that attaches behind their ears and completely covers their nose and mouth.
· All guests must come alone to their appointment and only one parent is allowed in with their one child getting a service done.
· All guests must use their own or provided hand sanitizer at the front of the salon upon entering.
· All guests must answer our screening questions posted at the front desk.
· If you feel sick in any way, please reschedule your appointment.
· If you exhibit any symptoms, we have the right to refuse service.
· All guests entering to purchase product must sanitize, answer screening questions and sign-in on our sign-in sheet at the front desk.
· Refreshments, scalp massages/hand massages and entertainment (ex. Magazines) will no longer be provided/offered.
· If you bring your own refreshments with you, you cannot have them inside the salon – you will have to go outside or into the closed bathroom in order to have them.
· We will not be hanging any personal belongings (ex. Coats), they will have to remain on your lap during service and we are not responsible for any damages that may occur from colour.
· We do NOT have a waiting area inside the salon – guests may have to wait outside or in their cars for a period of time if their service provider is running late, so please plan accordingly.
Thank-you to all of our guests for your continued support; can't wait to see you all!
✉ - email@example.com
☎ - 905-668-6869